INSULATED GLASS SKYLIGHTS
- A durable aluminum exterior, in your choice of – Bronze, Mill Finish, White or Copper
- A low profile, sleek look that blends with the roof line!
- Extra wide 4″ nailing flange – no multi-piece kits, like most other skylights
- Dual pane, LoĒ³-340, Argon-filled double insulated – 7/8″ tempered glass – for maximum thermal protection
- Select wood interior or PVC frame – for energy efficiency and traditional styling
- A specially designed “wick-system” – eliminates condensation even under the most inclement weather conditions
Enjoy All Season Comfort
The solar performance of LoĒ³-340 glass is unprecedented in a double-pane Sun-Tek unit – no room-darkening tint required. With its SHGC of just 0.18, it greatly reduces oppressive solar heat gain. And wherever glare is a problem, LoĒ³-340 controls that as well. Then when cold weather rolls around, its low U-Factor reduces indoor heat loss.
Click to Enlarge
Sun-Tek now features the most cutting edge glass technology!
• LoĒ³-340 / Clear Tempered(standard)
• LoĒ³-340 / Laminated
• LoĒ³-340 / Impact
• Other Glass Options Available
- Won’t haze over or discolor; remains clear
- Is easy to clean; doesn’t require polishing
- Is much quieter in a rainstorm
- Is very strong